Parental Alienation: Why Be Aware?
This page was created on Apr 9, 2010 to provide support by offering resources and references in regard to parental alienation. In 2011, the author became aware that many cities around the world had declared themselves parental alienation aware & started a web presence to make Abbotsford City aware. This information is provided with the understanding that the blog is not providing any legal, mental health, or other professional service. The information is not designed to replace the services of a qualified mental health professional, attorney, or expert in parental alienation. The page is maintained by Kevin Pedersen, a homemaker and alienated dad. He may be contacted at, kevinpedersen1(at)hotmail.com. This page does not represent the opinion of any professional organization. Nothing on this site should be construed as offering professional or therapeutic recommendations. This blog does however attempt to dispel the myth that parental alienation is nothing more than junk science or a misused theory. Hopefully, others will review the references and resources. At first the author was just trying to learn anything he could about how to heal parental alienation. Then he noticed blogger, Monika Logan, at ParentalAlienationSupport.com saying most of her articles cite parental alienation experts that have been published in peer-reviewed journals. While responding to local elections and law reforms as they happen, the author does try to provide the sources of any statistics. Parental alienation is emotional abuse. To eradicate this form of abuse requires education, advocacy, awareness, and empirical advancement.
- RT @england: CONFIRMED: Here's the @England Women's team to take on Germany Women this afternoon. #OurTimeIsNow #EngvGer http://t.co/jFWnmq…Make Abbotsford Aware 7 hours ago
- RT @AbbotsfordSD34: “@tbell34: 6 former @WJMouat football players playing in national University football semi-finals! @BCHSFB @CIS_SIC @A…Make Abbotsford Aware 23 hours ago
- RT @ChildrensComm: To celebrate 25 years of the UNCRC we’ve produced short animation all about #UNCRC and #childrensrights: https://t.co/u…Make Abbotsford Aware 1 day ago
- RT @CarrieCmyers4: Let's coach all children to find and trust their inner voice! #NationalChildDay #RedCrossChildrensRights http://t.co/gAL…Make Abbotsford Aware 1 day ago
- RT @IsmaelAquino: Quick tools for #Cyberbullying. Very useful. #RedCrossChildrensRights http://t.co/yPfiKGJmMWMake Abbotsford Aware 1 day ago
Re-connect With Your Kids
- 4,188 hits
Parental Alienation Awareness Day
The Big DayApril 25th, 2015
5 months to go.